Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: Where did you get your nickname from?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    Mine comes from my graduation in 1976, the bi-centennial of our country and from being a bulldog. CENTENNIALDAWG

  2. #22
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    this aint even my nickname
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  3. #23
    Inactive Member LPDfanincarolina's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    MIne was simple, I am a fan of the LPD and I live in Carolina.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    My nick comes from meeting Corey McKay aka Cormega, he was an original member of the Firm with Nas, AZ, and Foxy Brown before he ended up on Rikers Island serving time. Mega is a great rapper and a real nice guy too. I use the username on hiphop message boards so I just kept it for this forum.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    I play the trumpet and I was born in 1988. Best I could come up with.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    Coach rick mullins (cwood) always calls me it at practice.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  7. #27
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    once or twice
    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Have you alll ever had someone off the forum met you and call you by your nickname on here?

    [/ QUOTE ]



    my nickname doesnt really have a meaning behind it....just what i thought of when i registered.
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Veritas's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2002
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    "Veritas" is the Latin word for truth.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    Couldn't really think of anything else when I registered.
    N2SPORTS...into sports.
    I could probable come up with something that I would like better now,but what's the use.

    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member FSWHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    umm...well mines pretty self explanitory.....it was on a shirt
    Fall 7 times...
    ...Stand up 8

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •